Where You Belong!
We’re so glad you found us online! We know that being new to a church community can be a little intimidating. Please feel free to take a look around our website to find out more about who we are and what we’re all about!
Then, we invite you to visit on a Sunday morning. Don’t forget to stop by our Welcome Center for a first time visitors gift. You belong here!
What to Expect
- Visitor parking is to the left of our main entrance.
- Greeters are available to show you around and answer any questions you have.
- A typical service includes:
- Scripture reading and prayer.
- Blended worship of hymns, choruses, and some contemporary worship.
- Expository preaching from the ESV Bible.
- Dress is casual. You will find everything form jeans to slacks, t-shirts to polos.
What about Kids
- We offer Sunday school for children of all ages.
- Kids of all ages are welcome in our services.
- We have kid’s worship guides available at our Welcome Center.
- There is a cry room available in the back for the worship center if you need.
- We have a nursery available for newborns to 3 year olds.
- Changing tables are are available in the main women’s restroom and the nursery.
If you have any questions, want more information, or would like to see one of our services before you attend, please check out the adjacent links. Also, don’t forget to let us know you are planning a visit so we can have your free gift ready for you.
Let us know you are coming
Hours & Location
Men’s Bible Study
Women’s Bible Study